simply-potter asked: Please draw a picture of a snail climbing up a cactus. :)
- Erin (while discussing the traumatic experience of watching Frosty)
Anonymous asked: You are creative and thoughtful and funny and I enjoy spending time with you.
thats funny… I was thinking the same thing about you
Anonymous asked: Favorite place to go on vacation (besides your paradisal home)?
Our family has always loved adventure… So there are few places that we vacation to more than once. When we do it’s because there are friends and/or family there (Oregon, Lake Powell). Though I think that my favorite place, to which I have been a couple times and would love to go again, would be London. Though Turkey is definitely the coolest place I have been… Really, if you are looking for an awesome adventure, look into Turkey.
fingertipstrembling asked: Hello! This is one of those "share five facts about yourself and pass it on" things, so I'm passing it onto you because I like you and your blog and yes. :)
1. Gambit is my favorite Super Hero. (I really think he should be walking around the new orleans part of disney land now that they own marvel)
2. I have a pair of fuzzy reindeer toe socks and it will soon be cold enough out to wear them with flip flops.
3. There are at least 3 dead sunflowers floating around my car/room… but I still love them even though they are no longer young and beautiful.
4. I have climbed up the side of a church back to back like they do in “Emperor’s New Groove”
5. I’m really excited for this weekend.